Behringer has long been one of the premiere designers in terms of efficient equipment for DJing and producing. The German-based company has been at the forefront of cutting edge mixers and synthesizers since their inception back in 1989 and many artists today still swear by the brand.
This May saw the release of their revolutionary new product, the DeepMind 12 Keyboard Analogue Synthesizer. With the goal of creating the ultimate polyphonic synthesizer in mind, Behringer delivers a product that is capable of conjuring up just about any sound imaginable. The DeepMind 12 has 4 FX channels, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and an onboard 32-Step Sequencer to give the artist as much creative freedom as possible. While managing to offer as many creative capablities as possible, the DeepMind 12 comes in at a fair 19 or so pounds.
- Maximum Polyphony: 12
- Oscillators/voice: 2
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Amp simulator, Phaser, EQ, Filter, Distortion, Compression, Gates
- 32 Step Sequencer
- Program Memory: 1024 program memories – 8 banks (each with 128 programs)
- Semi-weighted action, velocity, and after touch keyboard
- Outputs: 2x 1/4″ TRS (main out), 1x 1/4″ (headphones)
- Dimensions: 104 x 823 x 256
- Weight: 8391g
The DeepMind 12 starts at €947.21 and can be purchased HERE via Juno. Check out their social pages below for more updates regarding new equipment and other relevant news.